- Features ,Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with center-cross for targeted scanning, Omnidirectional reading, Advanced motion tolerance optics, Image capture and document scanning capabilities, Reads bar codes down to 4mils, Reads 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite codes, Interface options: RS-232 or USB, Datalogic’s patented Green Spot for good-read feedback, Integrated good-read beeper, Automatic sensing or manual trigger options available, High-impact resin creates a solvent-tolerant enclosure, Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP54 The Gryphon™ 4000 series represents the premium level of data collection devices from Datalogic ADC.
- Using advanced imaging technology, the Gryphon™ GFS4400 2D fixed mount bar code reader provides a complete self-contained solution for OEM use into self-service kiosks, price verifiers, ticket readers, document handling, and medical laboratory applications, as well as vending machines and other automated equipment. ,Designed for easy integration, the Gryphon GFS4400 2D module provides a ‘plug-and-play’ solution for system designers. Constructed using high-impact resin to withstand repeated cleanings with solvents and disinfectant solutions, the sealed enclosure meets industrial standards against water and particulates to provide dependable scanning performance.
- The GFS4400 2D OEM module features outstanding near-field reading, a wide angle field-of-view, high motion tolerance, snappy reading, and also offers excellent performance on decoding poor or damaged bar codes.
- As with all Gryphon readers, the GFS4400 reader offers good-read visual confirmation with Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology.
- User comfort is maximized with the GFS4400 OEM module’s steady, deep red illumination light.
- Easier on the eyes than competitive products with flicker illumination, the highly visible 4-Dot aimer defines a precise reading zone and reduces accidental reads.
- The aimer’s center cross provides a locator for targeted scanning in a multiple bar code environment.
- The GFS4400 OEM module provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes as well as postal, stacked and composite codes like PDF417.
- For mobile marketing or ticketing applications, this imager also offers excellent performance when reading bar codes from mobile devices.
- The GFS4400 OEM module eliminates the need for separate equipment with signature capture and document scanning capabilities.
- The GFS4400 OEM module supports several modes that can be used as a trigger.
- This module has the ability to automatically sense objects and trigger itself.
- A continuous scan mode captures data whenever a bar code passes into its field-of-view.
- The reader can also be triggered remotely through software commands or via hardware input from programmable logic controller (PLC) or sensor.