On Site QuickBooks Setup and Customization
In that spirit, we suggest that you make a wish-list of all of the things you would like to track and the reports you would like to see. We can then setup your system accordingly. If you are not sure, we’ll have that discussion together and make suggestions as we go along.
Off Site QuickBooks Setup and Customization
If you are out of our regular coverage area, we can still setup and customize your QuickBooks file. It’s simple! Just fill out the Company Information Interview telling us about your company. We’ll set up your QuickBooks® file, and then call you to discuss and further customize the file to your particular needs.
Setup will include:
- Company information screen
- Chart of Accounts
- Items list of your products and services
- 1099 vendors
- Employee list
- Users and passwords
- Customized invoice template
- Customer and vendor profile lists
- Class list
- Custom-designed internal management reports
- Memorized transactions
- Payroll set up (Payroll subscription is an extra charge) – Optional
- Other special features we recommend for your unique business
- Customized Icon Bar with forms, lists, tasks and reports you’ll most frequently use.