|Ingenico’s iPP320/350 Series takes the PIN pad to the next level. Built on the industry-unique dual chip TELIUM 2 architecture, the iPP320/350 Series is the first “all-in-one” PIN Pad to have a dedicated ARM 7 crypto processor to handle highly secure transactions. Boosting extensive communication technologies and using a single cable with flexible adaptation, this handheld PIN Pad is a convenient plug-and-play device which fits perfectly in the hand of your customer. The iPP320/350 Series uses a 32-bit RISC processor to speed up card transactions even under the peak traffic conditions by providing convenience and comfort across the board. The iPP320/350 PIN Pad assures return on your investment for many years ahead.
- NEW! EMV-Ready chip capable
- Save money on processing costs by having your customers use debit cards
- Allows your customers to maintain Point Of Salesession of their credit and debit cards
- USB interface
- Meets latest PCI PED security standards
- Requires Intuit Point of Sale Merchant Services
- Works with Inuit QuickBooks™ Point of Sale v.11 (see note) and v.12. Requires Intuit Merchant Services Account