QuickBooks™ Point Of Sale: Adding your Logo to Sales Documents
You can easily add your store logo to printed sales receipts, gift receipts, customer orders, and other documents. You can even add several logos to Point of Sale and then switch between them for seasonal or holiday purposes. Pro users can add different logos to different documents using Print Designer.
To add your logo to printed sales documents:
- 1)From the File menu, select Preferences † Company.
- 2)Select the General † Store Info page from the left-side menu.
- 3)Select the checkbox for Use Image as Default Logo which is located in the bottom right corner of the picture below.
- 4)Select Specify.
- 5)In the /Blog/SubCategoryImages/CustomizePos/a1.png Collection window, select Add in the top left corner and browse for a graphic file. See notes below for file requirements.
- 6)Repeat to add additional logos. Choose the one logo you want printed on documents and choose Select.
- 7)Select Save on the preference page.