QuickBooks™ Point Of Sale: Add a New Time Entry
A Very Easy Guide To Recording Time Entries:
Alright, let’s just say one of your employees forgot to enter their time during one of those last minute call-in days. Or, maybe they simply forgot to clock out, and you realize one of your cashiers has a 27 hour shift! Well, Here are some steps to get those times correct. If you have sufficient security rights, you can add new entries to your Time Clock history.
To add a Time Clock entry:
*If making an entry in the Elapsed Time field, use the format hh:mm (Example: 04:30 for 4.5 hours)
To Change/ Edit the time on an employee’s clock in/out history:
- 1) At the Home page, select Employees from the tool bar above. In the drop won, select New Employee Time Entry.
- 2) Enter the employee name, Store number (if applicable), and clock in/out dates and times as applicable.
- 3)Select Save at the bottom right corner.
- 1) Select Time Clock History on the Home page.
- 2)Select the employee whose time needs adjustment and click onEdit Entry in the tool bar above.
- 3) From here, you can correct the times to what they are supposed to be. Once you’re done, simply click Save at the bottom right of your screen.