QuickBooks™ Point Of Sale: Customer Purchase History Edit
Viewing Customer Purchase History
Customer loyalty is the result of consistently Point Of Saleitive emotional experiences, physical attribute-based satisfaction and perceived value of an experience, which includes the product or services. We all love our loyal customers, and we typically know them by name or by face, but do you remember what they bought back in December? Depending on the volume of customers you have, you may or may not. QuickBooks™ makes it extremely effortless to view your customer’s history. Below is probably the most common, as well as the fastest way to view a customer’s sales history.
- 1) Select the Customer List icon on your Home Page.
- 2) Select the customer in which you want to view their purchase history. Click Show Details in the upper right corner.
- 3) The Customer Detail page will appear, showing the dates and exact sales in the History section.
- 4) You can also double-click on a specific sale to view the details of the purchase(s), to re-print the receipt, as well as view the form of payment made.
- If you came to the Customer History window from a sales receipt (or customer order), you can’t open a receipt from sales history. (Only one instance of a document type can be opened at a time).
- (Pro) If you delete customer orders once they are filled, the deleted orders are no longer displayed on the Customer History window. However, the sale of the merchandise on deleted customer orders is reflected in the history.
- (Pro) Customer history at remote stores reflects only the documents made at the local store. Headquarters sees completed sales at all stores, but not pending customer orders made at remotes